‘Vegetable Science’ is an official publication of Indian Society of Vegetable Science (ISVS), a society dedicated to promoting the research & development of vegetables. The journal plays a crucial role in disseminating knowledge, sharing innovative ideas and fostering collaboration among scientists, academia and experts working in the realm of vegetable crops. The journal ‘Vegetable Science’ covers all aspects of vegetable research & development such as:
- Breeding, genetics, cytology, genomics and biotechnology of vegetable crops.
- Physiology, biochemistry, nutrition and quality of vegetables.
- Production technologies of vegetable crops, including protected cultivation.
- Management of diseases, insects and pests of vegetable crops.
- Good and sustainable agriculture practices in vegetable cultivation.
- Organic & natural farming and safe vegetable production.
- Post-harvest management of vegetables.
- Seed technological interventions in vegetable crops.
- Extension, marketing and livelihood.